Yo...

Mi foto
Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

:)

Mami dice que yo siempre pienso con el ass...

Después de todo, creo que tiene razón.

mayo 19, 2010

...

I couldn't escape this feeling with my China boy,
I'm just a wreck without my little China boy,
I'd hear hearts beating,
loud as thunder,
saw the stars crashing.

I'm a mess without my China boy,
wake up mornings,
there's no China boy...
I'd hear hearts beating,
loud as thunder,
I'd see stars crashing down.

I'd feel tragic,
like I was Marlon Brando...
When I'd look at my China boy...
I could pretend that nothing really meant too much,
when I'd look at my China boy...

I'd stumble into town,
just like a sacred cow,
visions of swastikas in my head
and plans for everyone.
It's in the white of my eyes!!!

My little China boy,
you shouldn't mess with me,
I'll ruin everything you are,
I'll give you television,
I'll give you eyes of blue,
I'll give you men who want to rule the world.

And when I get excited,
my little China boy says:
"Oh Jimmy, just shut your mouth."
He says: "Shhhh..."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario